This post contains affiliate links.
55 No-Toy Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids!
It’s that time of year again – yep, time to think about bloody Christmas shopping. Or are you super organised and finished already?! I’m aiming for less toys this year. That’s often hard with a six year old and a nearly one year old. But today I’m sharing some stocking filler ideas that are not toy-related! And there are loads. Take a read and share your ideas with me too!
Other posts you might like re non-toy gifts and Christmas…24 Non-Toy Gift Ideas and Alternatives for Two Year Old Children and 12 Non-Toy Gift Ideas for 1 Year Old Babies!
The list is endless when it comes to edible gifts. Here are just a few ideas for kids!
- Kinder Eggs
- Christmas themed chocolates
- Snowman chocolate
- A giant chocolate coin
- Selection boxes
- The obligatory Terry’s Chocolate Orange
- Dried fruit packs
- The classic satsuma
Bath and Body
You’re always going to use bath and body gifts. They are always welcome here!
- Shower gels. There are so many kid varieties to choose from too – Hulk, Unicorns, colour changing!
- A new sponge or flannel
- Bath bombs – so much fun for little ones!
- Bubble Bath
- Bath crayons
- Bath toys
- Kids aftershave or perfume
- Face masks
- Lip balm
- Make-up sets
- Nail varnish
- Temporary Tattoos
- A hairbrush
- Hair clips
- Temporary hair colour/glitter sprays
- A new toothbrush
- and toothpaste
- A new towel
Clothes are always a welcome gift choice here! Less so for B!
- A cute t-shirt or top
- Check out The Works for fab bargain books in the 3 for £5 section
- Pick up cheap books in your local charity shop
- If you’re organised, buy books over the summer at car boot sales
- Sticker and activity books
- Colouring books
Odds and Ends
Some other ideas for bits to pop in a stocking…
- Key rings
- A Torch
- Small tubs of Play-Doh
- Colouring pens and pencils
- Stationary sets
- Fun erasers
- Paint by number sets. Pick them up in the Range for a pound!
- Craft kits in Poundland/The Works
And don’t forget to pin for later!