75 Best Non Chocolate Gift Ideas for Kids this Easter!
B would disagree but I really want to get him some non-sugar-laced-cr@p this Easter. He already gets way too much chocolate from grandparents and friends, so why not treat him to something that lasts longer than a few minutes?
Today on the blog I’m sharing a fun post featuring some of my favourite non-chocolate Easter gift ideas. Yep, you can have fun without chocolate. Who knew?!
1. Free Easter Egg Hunt Tickets
These alternative egg hunt fillers are cute. They are basically tokens. Pop whatever you want on them and print them off. To be redeemed later! You can download the printables here!
2. An Easter Basket
Great alternative non-chocolate gift which you can fill yourself. for ideas, looks here. If you’re looking to put together a cute Easter basket then Sarah has over 100 ideas that are non-chocolate. Check them out here.
These are super sweet and you could maybe make them using a bath bomb or small soap too.
4. Playmobil Eggs
I never knew these were even a “thing” – but apparently so! Take a nose here!
Bath and Body Stuff
5. Bubble bath
6. A new toothbrush
7. Bath crayons
8. Bath bombs, B is loving these at the moment!
9. Novelty plasters – for those spring and summer knee scrapes! These Unicorn ones are so cute!
12. Lip balm
13. Hair accessories
16. Temporary tattoos
17. Spring socks
18. PJs for spring and summer
19. Cute t-shirts
20. A new pair of wellies – I’m loving these Joules Boys’ Wellington Boots on Amazon. So cute!
22. New underwear
23. A hat or cap for spring and summer
24. New mug
25. Drink bottles
26. An egg cup – perfect for Easter!
27. Lolly makers/moulds
29. Novelty ice cube trays
30. Novelty straws. Think the pound shops for fun spring and summer ones.
31. Spring napkins
32. Food picks for fun food presentation. Take a look at some examples here.
33. Colouring pens
34. Crayons and pencils
35. Scented pens and pencils. I’ve seen these in Home Bargains but you can get them online too.
36. Fun erasers
37. Stamps/stampers. Home Bargains do stamper pens too which B loves. Although he tends to stamp himself with them!
38. Note books and paper
Toys and Fun Stuff
39. Glow sticks
40. Collectibles like SuperZings!
41. Lego Mini Figures. Why? Because we are loving LEGO at the mo!
44. Hot Wheels cars
45. A soft toy. The pound shops usually do cute spring animals for a quid.
46. Army men
47. Spring themed puzzles
49. Hatchimals (find bit more about this)
50. Craft scissors and coloured paper
51. Tissue paper
52. Fabric for making spring bunting
53. Pretty ribbons
54. Anything pom pom related
55. New paints and brushes
56. Spring or Easter themed books
57. Sticker and activity books. The Works is great this type of stuff!
58. Colouring books (or print out some printables online to colour in).
59. An umbrella for those spring showers
60. A beach bucket and spade. Even if you’re not going to the beach, they are great for the garden too!
61. Gardening tools
64. A yo-yo. To be honest, don’t bother. My son is nearly 5 and he prefers to unravel said yo-yo and swing it around his head, taking out everything and everyone within a meter radius. Great.
65. A bouncer (hopper)
66. Build a mud kitchen. Not sure where to start? Take a read here for what we did with an old desk.
68. A skipping rope
69. A new football/rugby ball/basket ball
70. Nerf guns and bullets
71. Water pistols
72. Water bombs
74. Build a bug house
75. Build a bird house
Phew! There we have it! 75 no-candy, non-chocolate, zero sweetie, gift ideas for your kids this Easter! Have you got any ideas to add?! Be sure to share with me in the comments or on social here: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.