24 More Lazy Mum’s Elf on the Shelf Ideas!
Love him or loathe him, Elves up and down the country are getting themselves into mischief. We already shared 24 zero effort elf on the shelf ideas. Today we share 24 more!
I don’t know about you but I have enough on my plate to be worrying about. Let’s think -mum is responsible for buying everyone’s presents, ensuring the house looks nice, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, sorting. And now figuring out what to do with elf most nights. Dad typically has one job to do around Christmas.
Yep, you guessed it.
Buy mum’s Christmas presents.
Anyways, enough moaning, let’s crack on with our elf hacks.
6 Really REALLY Lazy Ideas
If you’re really stuck for time and just can’t be @rsed then here are 6 super lazy elf on the shelf ideas.
1. Pop Elf on a shelf. Any shelf will do.
2. Pop Elf in the Christmas tree. Preferably upside down.
3. Wrap Elf in toilet roll.
4. Sit Elf with your child’s toothbrush. Yep, that one has worked well here!
5. Elf takes a nap under a blanket.
6. Sit Elf with a treat or a candy cane. If you can be bothered to faff a bit then these Christmas Pudding Oreos are worth making with Elf!
6 Really Lazy Ideas
1. Elf pops a sweet treat under the pillow.
2. Line Elf up with some other toys.
3. Elf leaves a note in your kid’s lunchbox.
4. Pop Elf on the side of the bath, getting ready to take a dip.
5. Elf has been messing around with stickers. Pop a few stickers on Elf.
6. Elf writes a note and leaves it under the pillow.
6 Lazyish Ideas
1. Elf has been messing around with stickers. Pop a few stickers on Elf.
2. Elf has taken a spin with the washing – pop him in the machine and be sure to have him looking out!
3. Elf is found admiring himself in the mirror
4. Hang Elf from somewhere up high – bunting, a light.
5. Elf is playing with toys.
6. Elf is found pulling crackers with another toy.
6 Ideas for Mums with all the Time!
1. Elf has stirred up a sh*t storm. Flour is everywhere, mess prevails.
2. Elf has been kidnapped by other toys. Tie Elf up.
3. Elf has been writing notes in the bathroom with toothpaste/shaving foam (whichever you want to clean up).
4. Elf has glittered himself. Yeah good luck with that one!
5. Elf has wrapped himself up.
6. Elf is making angles in sprinkles.
So there we have it, 24 more lazy Elf on the Shelf ideas. I know, I know, I should embrace it all but I’m lazy.
Don’t forget to pin this for later in case you’ve run out of steam by Dec 20th!