How to Make White Chocolate No-Bake Eyeball Cakes for Halloween
Today on the blog I’m going to share with you a very, VERY easy Halloween recipe. In fact it is SO easy that even if you can’t cook, you could still make this. And even better, they took me about 15 minutes to make.
What you Need to Make White Chocolate No-Bake Eyeball Cakes
- 150 grams of white chocolate
- Rice Crispies (add as many as you need to get the right consistency)
- Pre-made icing eyes (I got mine in Morrison’s. You could make them using white icing and a black food pen)
- A red and green icing pen
- Cupcake cases
How to Make your Eye Ball Cakes!
1. Melt your white chocolate any way you want to. Either on the hob or in the microwave. I prefer using the microwave.
2. Mix in your Rice Crispies.
3. Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases.
4. Next is the tricky part (it really isn’t). Use your icing pens to draw red and green squiggles across your cakes. You don’t even need to let the chocolate cool.
5. Add your eyes to the centre and you’re done!
These are just the cutest little cupcakes and perfect if you’re in a hurry and have minimal time. I’m a working mama so I don’t have time to create perfect Pinterest creations I’m afraid. Anything I make needs to be quick, easy and faff-free!
If you enjoyed this recipe, don’t forget to share it on social media! Your friends will love you for it! And of course follow me and b on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun, faff-free ideas!