Happy end of the week. Phew, I don’t know about you but I’ve been shattered this week. Will be pleased when the weekend is here 🙂
Today I will show you how to make a super quick and easy tractor snack in a few easy steps. I promise it doesn’t take long and I promise it will have maximum impact when you present it to your toddler!
- Spread a slice of bread with your favourite spread, hummus or cheese spread. B likes a bit of butter or plain at the mo.
- Cut one of the corners out of your bread as above. I popped the “spare” corner underneath the tractor’s cab.
- To make the wheels I stacked two crackers for the larger, back wheel. I use a slice of cucumber for the front wheel. Anything round would work here and you could use a cookie cutter.
- We added a bit of celery “grass” and I also used celery to make the window and pipe.
- I popped a bit of hummus and the rest of the carrot into these silicone muffin cases. They are ideal for this sort of stuff 🙂
There are so many alternatives you could try here too – multiple things to dip your veggie sticks in, and you could make up a regular sandwich and chop one of the corners out. B just likes plain or buttered bread at the mo and he loves dipping it in hummus! For more hummus snack ideas, try a choo choo train lunch or a hungry lion snack 🙂 Perfect for quick and easy snacks for kids and toddlers. And remember to pin it if you want to save for later :-))