Poundworld Bargains Kept me Sane Through Potty Training!
I won’t lie, I love a bargain. And I LOVE Poundworld. Out of all the pound shops, Poundworld is my favourite. I think I like it because they have a shop near my work and I get to pop in, on a week day, sans-child. And so do most of the other visitors…meaning complete child-free shopping bliss.
So last week I wanted to prep for the big PT! Yep, potty training. I’ve been putting it off purely because I didn’t think he was ready. He’d sit in poop all day long if given the chance. However, he is nearing three, he poops and wees at nursery, and some other friends have had success with similar boy potty attitudes. So I thought what the hell, let’s do it.
Potty Training Essentials!
Here are the bits and bobs I found in Poundworld to ease my PT training pain
- Dettol Wipes – don’t need to say much more do I!
- Patio Chalk – Lush weather, let’s get him outside!
- Jewels and sticky bits – indoor crafty stuff in case it rains.
- Colouring books – same as above.
- Large glass to drown my sorrows in wine if it all goes tits-up. (It didn’t!)
We are one week in now and little b has been amazing – mostly. There have been a few melt downs and sometimes it feels more poo patrol than Paw Patrol!. I am completely surprised with how quickly he has “gotten” it 🙂 We were even brave and ventured out!